Money: How Many of You Want?

My first tip or a story. I want you think all readers of this blog.
Many Internet trading in want more money, more or in other terms, wealth. The question is, how much I?
A million? Millions? Hundreds of thousands? Tens of thousands? Or what?
buat duitWhat is the actual amount to be owned or developed?
Or other questions, how much do you want?
I say average because most people want a million or more. Whenever questioned, they will answer, "I want to be millionaires". Why not hundred thousand and a million why? Who invented the forward "culture must be a millionaire 'this? Is it compulsory for everyone?
And there is also the principle "Style, simply eat it so Laa". It even knows who forward such copyright laws and beliefs. :D
The question is, how much money you want? Or in a more accurate question is, how much do you need?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Free Web Hosting